Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Thursday 15 December 2011

Zebra Finches

I was wandering along one of the local roads recently and stumbled across a group of four Zebra Finches hopping along the footpath in front of me, feeding on the grass seeds. The interesting part was the grass seeds they didn't eat. Not sure if the ones they missed were "not cooked" properly yet, or they just preferred the ones they seemed to be targeting:



I was trying really hard not to disturb them, but they decided they were tired of hopping in front of me and flew into a tree in one of the front yards of one of the houses in the street:





1 comment:

  1. Some great shots of a really top little bird! -Russell

    ReplyDelete