Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Sunday 20 November 2011

Rainbow Bee-eater

I do like birds who live up to their name, unlike others like the Singing Honeyeater for instance. I saw this Rainbow Bee-eater today. They do seem to come out when there has been some rain around. Didn't see them around Alice Springs during the drier months in the middle of the year. This one sat nearby, and I was able to get quite close before it eventually flew off:



No comments:

Post a Comment