Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Canberra Birds 4 - the Finches - Red-browed and Double-barred

I have seen both of these birds before, but I love all Finches and these two are no exception. They normally are in medium sized groups and so the noise most finches make are unmistakable and I search for them as soon as I hear the noise.

The double-barred were not quite as numerous as the red-browed, but I still think they are cute:


The red-browed finches were everywhere and numerous. I was really pleased to get some nice shots as this has eluded me in the past:



No comments:

Post a Comment