Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Thursday 23 June 2011

What a Day for Birds of Prey

Had a fantastic day bird-watching today. The birds of Prey must have enjoyed the mid-day sun, they all seemed to want to be out circling around, looking for a snack, or just enjoying the up-draughts. Some were a bit protective of their "space" and chased others away. Here are the photos, which realistically don't do justice to the display I was privileged to see:

Australian Hobby

Black Kite

Black-shouldered Kite

Brown Falcon

Brown Goshawk

Black-breasted Buzzard

Whistling Kite

and 2 more from today

Nankeen Kestrel

and a Wedge-tailed Eagle

9 birds of prey in 2 days. Very exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment