Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Sunday 15 May 2011

Hawkeye replaced in cricket for next season

Breaking news. Port Lincoln Parrot has replaced Hawkeye as the eye in the sky for runouts at the cricket for season 2011/12. Training hard in a secret location, our reporters have spotted the new system in its early days. We only hope they have enough spare parts to last all the tests, one-day wonders and the 29/29s!





Complete with a pitch inspection

View the video of a ringneck parrot eating olives by clicking the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment