Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Thursday 17 March 2011

Red-capped Robin

Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes your mistakes are costly as far as photos are concerned. The Red-capped Robin below was hopping around the small bush in the first photo. After it flew out, I thought the top photo would be my best shot. Then I was walking around slowly and it sat stunningly on a bit of wire. I made one of those silly mistakes of getting the camera up to my face too quickly and scared him off. I was fairly sure the photos I had taken weren't fantastic. And then, after standing still and watching for a full 3 minutes, he popped out on the lower branches of another bush. This is the second photo. Beautiful bird, stunningly colored and I was very grateful he was so accommodating.


No comments:

Post a Comment