Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Monday 6 November 2017

"OK Pretty Boy, Let's Dance" said the frog to the Kookaburra

Recently I had camped for the night and there were some pine log barriers nearby. After I had finished putting up the table chairs etc., I became aware of a whacking noise, and looked over to see a Blue-winged Kookaburra hitting something against the pine log. Turned out to be an unfortunate frog. But, such is the way of the natural world, prey and hunters. So, I took photos (there's a surprise) and the first one I am putting up reminded me a bit of a gangster, or a Monty Python sketch.

Blue-winged Kookaburra







No comments:

Post a Comment