Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Monday 26 October 2015

Black-breasted Buzzard chick - first time I've seen it flap in the nest

Regular readers of this blog will have noticed I have been following the progress of a pair of Black-breasted Buzzards and their chick.

It isn't as cute and fluffy as it used to be not too long ago, but it gave me a thrill when I saw what it did in the video.


and the video


1 comment:

  1. Great little movie, Richard. Thank you for getting it and showing it to us. I think the chick still looks cute.

    ReplyDelete