Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Jacky Winter, Forest Kingfisher, Flycatchers and Doves photos

My youngest son and I ran into the Jacky Winter birds in the middle part of the Northern Territory, namely at Elliott and Dunmurra. They were very accommodating.

Jacky Winter




Forest Kingfisher




Leaden Flycatcher

Lemon-bellied Flycatcher

Paperbark Flycatcher



Shining Flycatcher


Bar-shouldered Dove

Peaceful Dove

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Venezuela, Australia is a country with a unique wildlife, and has splendid birds, I congratulate him on his blog, the pictures are really good, I have a blog to which I intend to present the species of birds that can be found in a small island in eastern Venezuela, specifically the Coche island, although the photos are not as good as yours I intend to keep a record of the species as a way to understand the importance of preserving wildlife in the world, Greetings again. Ah, my blog is http://avesisladecoche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete