Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Tuesday 24 March 2015

A stunning sunrise at the Alice Springs airport, Long-billed Corellas, Black Kite etc

This morning one of my sons had to get up early and do some training, so my other son and I went out near the Alice Springs airport to see if there were any budgerigars around. Alas, no budgies, but we were treated to a sensational sunrise looking across the graveyard for planes at the airport, with some beautiful sun streams:

Sunrise at Alice Springs Airport




Long-billed Corella, one of two hiding amongst the Little Corellas

Black Kite above

Little Corellas

No comments:

Post a Comment