Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Monday 15 September 2014

Colourful Parrots - Mulga Parrots, Cockatiels, Australian Ringeck Little Corella, Budgerigars

As the centre of Australia dries out, the remaining waterholes become very busy with bird activity. I visited one place recently and managed a few photos of a variety of birds.

Mulga Parrot male



Mulga Parrot - female





 Cockatiels









Australian Ringneck

Little Corella


Galah (nest is inside the tree hollow)



Budgerigars





2 comments:

  1. All in one place! All great shots! You're a tease!
    The grey "cockatiel tree" made for quite a shock compared to the colours elsewhere!
    I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great day out! Beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete