Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Birds around Haasts Bluff NT

I've been at Haasts Bluff for a couple of weeks now and thought I'd share some of the bird photos I've taken.

Major Mitchell Cockatoo

Brown Falcon

Budgerigars


Red-tailed Black Cockatoo

Zebra Finch

Australian Hobby

Magpie Lark giving the Australian Hobby a hurry up

Brown Honeyeater about to take a dip with Willie Wagtail watching

 Crested Bellbird after a bath

Juvenile Crested Bellbird

Rufous Songlark

Southern Whiteface

The following is from Wikipedia about Haasts Bluff:
  • Haasts Bluff, also known as Ikuntji, is an Indigenous Australian community in Central Australia, a region of the Northern Territory. The community is located in the MacDonnell Shire local government area, 227 kilometres west of Alice Springs. Wikipedia

  • Map showing Alice Springs (A) to Haasts Bluff (B)


  • and some shots of the scenery around Haasts Bluff

  • Cattle pens at dusk

  •  Hills at dusk


  • Creek bed






  • No comments:

    Post a Comment