Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Pied Honeyeaters still around Papunya

The Pied Honeyeaters are seemingly growing in number if that is possible. They are a constant sight atop dead trees all around the Community outskirts and roads. I have found them in numerous spots, often seen with large numbers of Crimson Chats. Hooded Robins and Rufous Songlarks are also in abundance, as well as the occasional White-winged Triller. Yesterday I stumbled across some Black Honeyeaters and a White-fronted Honeyeater. Some of the shots aren't great due to the cloud cover at the moment in the area, but I hope you enjoy.

Pied Honeyeater
Female 
 

Male


Pied Honeyeater male with Hooded Robin male

Male with young behind


Lots sitting in a tree

Juvenile

Crested Bellbird


Crimson Chat


 Hooded Robin


Little Crow (may have been on the lower branches at some stage with that on its back!)

Little Crows in tree

White-fronted Honeyeater

No comments:

Post a Comment