Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Thursday 20 September 2012

Wedge-tailed Eagle photos and Zebra Finch video

These photos and video were taken along the Tanami Road on the way to Yuelamu (near Yuendumu). Hope you enjoy them:

Spike, the Wedge-tailed Eagle




 


These Zebra Finches were drinking from a water tank at a roadside stop

Enjoy your Bird-watching!

2 comments:

  1. Great video, Richard and love that last pose of Spike. What a cool dude he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeezzz!
    I haven't visited you either for a while!
    Time flies when you're out in hides!
    Amazing photos of this magnificent eagle!
    Makes me dream...
    Cheers, Richard!

    ReplyDelete