Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Monday 20 August 2012

Black Honeyeaters on the Sandover Highway

The Sandover Highway has come to life since I was last there. There are lots of flowers around the place and with flowers come the birds. The Black Honeyeaters are somewhere in between the size of a Singing Honeyeater and a White-plumed Honeyeater. The ones I saw today were quiet also, so if you are around Central Australia at the moment and you can see the flowering shrubs and trees, look out for the quiet ones!










Enjoy your Bird-watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment