Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Stuart Highway and Newcastle Waters bird watching photos

Drove from Alice Springs to Elliott yesterday and saw the following birds along the Stuart Highway. After settling in to the accommodation at Elliott, I went out to see how the overflow was going at Newcastle Waters. Below are some photos from the day's bird-watching activities:

Black Kite





Black-faced Cuckoo-shrike:

Black-tailed Native Hen

Masked Lapwing

Nankeen Kestrel


Spotted Harrier




Weebill

No comments:

Post a Comment