Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Friday 12 August 2011

Alice Springs Poo Ponds

Went to the Poo Ponds (Alice Springs Water Treatment Plant) recently, and after months of frustration hearing the Reed Warblers, finally managed to get some photos. Here's one of many similar:


Also managed to get a nice reflection shot of a Black-winged Stilt:


and then finally managed to get the camera to focus on a Hoary-headed Grebe, something which had eluded me in Alice Springs prior to this:

No comments:

Post a Comment