Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Monday 15 August 2016

Red-tailed Black Cockatoos

The Red-tailed Black Cockatoos were in full voice around Lajamanu and surrounds. Both in town and out at the Turkey Nest "Swimming" Hole (wouldn't swim there myself).

Below are some shots I took over a couple of days.

Red-tailed Black Cockatoos












2 comments:

  1. Those photographs are amazing mate! Red tailed Black Cockatoos are one of my favourite birds, they have gorgeous colours, and so much character! I haven't been able to get close enough for photos before, but I plan on getting a newer camera with decent zoom. Once again, excellent photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ollie. Take your time choosing your gear. Spend more on the lens. Good lens beats a good camera. Cheers.

      Delete