Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Sunday 28 August 2011

White-plumed Honeyeaters frolicking

The majority of the day's bird-watching was spent in the backyard watching, for the most part, a lot of white-plumed honeyeaters playing around in a home-made bird-bath. They seem quite unfazed by my presence after a while, and they numbered anywhere between 1 and 6 on the bowl at the one time. There are a few captions here, and I'll start with
"He's Behind You!"

"Squawkers"

"Ner ner ne ner ner"

"Those others are so uncouth"

"Whereas I am so cute"

"This is my best side"

"Coming In!"

"Hanging around"




"Where is the towel boy?"


No comments:

Post a Comment