Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Wedge-tailed Eagle, a bit relaxed on a hot afternoon near Alice Springs

The title says it all really, I hope you enjoy the photos.

Wedge-tailed Eagle














2 comments:

  1. Pretty spectacular, Richard. The colours are far from those in Niigata today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Russell, enjoy wherever you are, you never know what will turn up. Been interested to see how we are both expanding into the world beyond birds at around the same time. Appreciate your comments as always

      Delete