Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Wednesday 7 December 2016

A (loving?) couple of Zebra Finches

I stumbled across a puddle (there's a surprise to regular readers) in the middle of a track recently. Apart from a few other species (Diamond Doves, Crested Pigeons, Spiny-cheeked and Singing Honeyeaters, Black-faced Woodswallows etc), the main attraction were a couple of Zebra Finches, in amongst a few dozen more. This pair seemed to have a tiff, and then a make-up bath together. Very cute.

Zebra Finch




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog Richard. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I enjoy reading your post guys,,, just keep posting. Love Status
    "

    ReplyDelete