Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Friday 8 May 2015

Love Central Australian colours and Parrots!

One reason I love taking photos of bids is get together a scene of the red dirt, late afternoon sun, reflections, and those beautifully coloured Parrots of Central Australia. Here are a few from today.

Australian Ringneck


Cockatiel




Galah


Mulga Parrot




2 comments:

  1. All those birds are truly gorgeous and colourful!
    You must have a ball "shooting" in Central Austral australia!
    It is one of my widhes to get there soon :)
    Cheers Richard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noushka. Short answer is "Yes" and the sounds they make are a delight too.

      Delete