Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Saturday 15 March 2014

Spotted Harrier - photos

I should have known the day was going to be dominated by birds of prey on the way home yesterday as the local Australian Hobby gave me a fly-by that was almost too close as I was putting some things into the car to bring home from out bush. I eventually got going and hadn't driven more than 10 kms when this Spotted Harrier finally allowed some photos I feel happy about.

Spotted Harrier




 


1 comment:

  1. Really beaut photos, Richard. One of the most spectacular of raptors.

    ReplyDelete