Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Budgerigars, Mulga Parrots, Southern Whiteface among others just south of Alice Springs

My travels took me south of Alice Springs today, to Titjikala, or Maryvale Station. On my way back, I noticed more and more small flocks of budgerigars congregating at a creek crossing about 3 kms south of where the bitumen ends near Alice Springs airport. The budgerigars weren't the only birds, but it was especially nice to get up close to some of them. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Budgerigars







A gorgeous male Mulga Parrot


Southern Whiteface




No comments:

Post a Comment