Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Red-tailed Black Cockatoos at Lajamanu

The Red-tailed Black Cockatoos have been a constant sight during my trips to Lajamanu over the years, and my most recent trip was no exception.

I enjoy the excitement of hearing their calls  somewhere in the distance and then love finding them and seeing their tails spread as they land in the tops of trees, showing the red of the males or the more yellowy-orange of the females.

Here are a small sample of photos from early August this year:

Red-tailed Black Cockatoos












No comments:

Post a Comment