Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Monday 30 May 2016

A few photos of Major Mitchell Cockatoos

I came across three Major Mitchell Cockatoos near Alice Springs recently. Their unmistakable squawk gave their position on the power lines away. Their squawks continued after I arrived at the spot, and they were behaving like three children, just mucking around, Eventually they all flew off, but managed to capture some of the silly moments and in flight shots.

 Major Mitchell Cockatoo






No comments:

Post a Comment