Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Saturday 5 March 2016

Budgerigars - If you think, you'll miss it!

The Budgerigars around Alice Springs are flocking in numbers, into the thousands although I haven't seen them, but others have. They are flighty, quick, noisy and the most beautifully coloured green, none of your caged variety in the wild! Put them against the red dirt, and the straw grass - magic!

If you can, come and see these amazing birds.

Here is a sample to whet your appetite.

Budgerigars







No comments:

Post a Comment