Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Bird, animal and scenery photos from west of Alice Springs

I've been travelling west of Alice Springs for work and have managed a few shots along the way.

Wedge-tailed Eagle - Papunya



Brown Falcon - Haasts Bluff

Cockatiel - Haasts Bluff

Dragonfly - Haasts Bluff

Mulga Parrots Tanami Rd


Sand Goanna - Papunya Rd

Glen Helen from 2 Mile

Mt Sonder from 2 Mile

Brown Falcons - Papunya Rd

Budgerigar and Zebra Finch - Papunya

Horse bath - Papunya

Red-capped Robin - Ochre Pits

Mistletoebird - Papunya

2 comments:

  1. Looks spectacular, Richard. I have such long grey winters in Japan, it's such a joy to see the wildlife and colours in your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Russell. Currently having to put up with some old camera gear, but this will change over the next few months so hopefully should be able to bring some more light into those grey winters.

      Delete