Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Thursday 22 January 2015

Sacred Kingfisher family photos

I took the dog for a walk out to Honeymoon Gap late yesterday afternoon. There are only a few small pools of water left on the north side of the Gap around the base of a few of the larger trees. The "peep, peep, peep" of the Sacred Kingfishers were coming from everywhere. There was at least one family, two adults and a juvenile.
The juvenile seemed to be saying "where's my dinner"


and the adults seemed to be saying"I've got it, come and find me"




No comments:

Post a Comment