Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Photos of a couple of Little Eagles

Over the past week I have had two fairly close views of Little Eagles. The first lot of photos was from yesterday at a dam near Yuendumu on the Tanami Road. It was a hot afternoon and I was expecting a few birds to come and have a drink besides the Zebra Finches, but the Little Eagle was a nice surprise.











My second encounter was one that was sitting in a tree at Nyirripi. I was confusing it with a Whistling Kite with the fawny coloured head. Thank goodness I have a son who knows his birds of Prey.




No comments:

Post a Comment