Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Monday 21 July 2014

Photos of Birds around the Alice Springs area

I saw these two Major Mitchell Cockatoos on a water trough. The first photo is at the start of a fluff-up and shake after a drink.







Crested Pigeon at the Water Trough


Galah at the water trough

and some from the Sewage Ponds in Alice Springs

Australian Reed Warbler

Black Kite

Black Swan

Grey Teal

Hardhead

Pink-eared Duck

Red-necked Avocet


2 comments:

  1. a lovely variety here; the crested pigeon in flight is quite special and the M.M. cockatoos are so charming .... all good here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major Mitchell cockatoos in gorgeous light! GNGnnngngnngg (envious gnashing & groaning)

    ReplyDelete