Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Thursday 29 May 2014

Pacific Gull with a crab

This Pacific Gull was having a little bit of trouble getting the crab into the right position to swallow it. I was intrigued watching the whole process from catching the crab to finally swallowing it, with the crab fighting back at one stage by hanging on to the Gull's beak.







1 comment:

  1. Now I heard this story and I Must say I was picturing a much larger crab for some reason! Great capture! Patience rewarded!
    I am reminded that I ate crab the other day (yum+++) and, yes, I suspect much easier to swallow when dead!!

    ReplyDelete