Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Monday 10 March 2014

Brown Honeyeater, Zebra Finch, Whistling Kite and a Dingo

I am currently at Papunya, NT, and headed out to one of my favourite birding/photography spots late this afternoon. I attempted to get a bit closer to the action and there were a few birds who seemed to be confident I meant them no harm. One of the most delightful ones was a pair of Brown Honeyeaters, who sat on and hopped around the dead bush in the water. Some lovely opportunities through the lens.

Brown Honeyeater





Zebra Finch





Whistling Kite checking me out

Dingo having a drink




No comments:

Post a Comment