Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Phillip Island Water Bird photos

Have spent a bit over a week at Phillip Island in Victoria and our time is coming to an end. We have had a great time with family and friends, and have seen some unusual and wonderful sights.

The bird life on the Island is varied with a number of habitats, but I have gone with a generalist group, namely water birds.

 Fairy (front) and Crested Tern

Cormorants (L-R)
Black-faced (3), Great, Little Pied

Cape Barren Goose

Crested Tern with fish

Crested Tern take-off

Fairy Tern

Pacific Gull take-off

Purple Swamphen backing away from rival

Yellow-billed Spoonbill

1 comment: