Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Birds of Darwin - Buffalo Creek and Lee Point bird photos

The birdlife in Darwin seems to be amazing every time I come here. This trip has been no exception. I have had a couple of sessions around the foreshore and beaches and the below are some of the photos. Hope you enjoy.

Yellow White-eye

Australasian Figbird

Eastern Reef Egret (dark morph)

Gull-billed Tern

Little Friarbird

Magpie Goose

Northern Fantail

Ruddy Turnstone

Striated Heron

White-bellied Cuckooshrike

Bar-shouldered Dove

Black Kite

Caspian Tern
 Cicadabird or Varied Triller?

Common Sandpiper

Double-barred Finch
 Intermediate Egret

Orange-footed Scrubfowl

Peaceful Dove

Rainbow Bee-eater

Rainbow Lorikeet

Red-winged Parrot

Rufous-banded Honeyeater

Silver Gull

Spangled Drongo

Varied Triller

White-winged Triller

No comments:

Post a Comment