Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Wednesday 26 June 2013

A cheeky Splendid Fairy-wren, a farewell shot of two recent species and others

My time at Papunya has now finished, although I'll be travelling back through the area in a few months. The grasses should be 2 feet high by then. On the way home, I stopped a few times, although there was drizzle most of the way. I did see the following though:

Splendid Fairy-wren
(the fuzz either side is the fork of a nearby tree, but he pranced for me through the gap!)



Hooded Robin

Little Crow landing

And my farewell shot from two commonly seen and heard species at Papunya 
Pied Honeyeater and Crimson Chat

1 comment: