Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Masked Lapwing, Red-necked Avocet, Whistling Kite in flight Orange Chat. Little Grassbird and Black-winged Stilts

Took these photos recently. The Masked Lapwing has been referred to by some as the 24 hour bird, hear it all through the day and night and it looks vicious with those weapons on the wings:

Masked Lapwing in flight



Red-necked Avocet in flight

Whistling Kite in flight

Orange Chat

Little Grassbird


 

Black-winged Stilt immature

Black-winged Stilt - two beaks, 4 legs, 3 wings, 1 eye!





3 comments:

  1. lots of lovely birds to see here Richard; I especially like the red-necked advocet and the orange chat today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole, I love the Orange Chat especially also.

      Delete
  2. Estupendas capturas Richard,que buena la ultima foto parece una Libelula.Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete