Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Saturday 21 July 2012

Moses' video of his favourite bird

My son Moses, who is only 8 years old, loves taking videos of birds, and by far his most favourite, is the Whistling Kite. We stayed at Mataranka and in Kakadu National Park during the recent school holidays and, after receiving a tripod for his video camera, Moses has taken some wonderful videos of both the birds and their "calls". Remembering he is only 8, and learning all the time, with the quality of these videos, I can't wait to see what he is doing in 10 - 20 years. Watch out David Attenborough!

Here's the link to his latest Blog post:
Moses Video of Whistling Kites

With all of the potential distractions in the world for a youngster, I am so glad he has taken to the natural world for his inspiration and enjoyment. Check out his other videos as well, and the soon to be uploaded ones of the Red-headed Honeyeaters are spectacular, and they are hand-held!

Happy Birding!

No comments:

Post a Comment