Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Monday 26 December 2011

Welcome Swallows and Sunset at Ranges View Rest Stop, north of Port Augusta, S.A.

We almost made it to Port Augusta on our last part of the drive without stopping but it was clear the kids and dogs needed a bit of a rest. We stopped at the Ranges View Rest Stop and there were a few Welcome Swallows nesting in the eves of the shade structure:



We were also treated to a beautiful sunset across the ranges:

No comments:

Post a Comment