Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Saturday 17 December 2011

Bearded Dragon eats Native Black Wasp, and Dragonfly

We had a lovely visit from a Bearded Dragon in the front yard this morning and then watched as he patiently waited while a Native Black Wasp sat on his head before being eaten!







Gotcha!



Also saw a beautiful blue dragonfly the other day:


1 comment:

  1. what an amazing visitor to have in your own yard! Spectacular series of shots as always, looking at them is just like being there yourself. The dragonfly is also a beautiful irridescent blue

    ReplyDelete