Notes to readers of this Blog


NOTES TO READERS OF THIS BLOG

Thank you for dropping by to check out my blog. You will see a lot of other Blogs about birds I follow down the left hand side. I strongly encourage you to check some of these out as well, they are entertaining and I love to see birds from all over the world, I hope you do too.
Cheers,
Richard

Thursday 3 March 2011

Walking to work this morning

The heavens had opened last night so I decided to walk to work along the river in the occasional drizzle. I am amazed at just how much birdlife is around and the noise they make. This morning's list didn't include anything unseen prior to today, but the list still mounted to 14: Crested Pigeon; Diamond Dove; Spotted Dove; Budgerigar; Ring-necked Parrot; Galah; Pied Butcherbird; Magpie Lark; Yellow-throated Miner; White-plumed Honeyeater; Torresian Crow; Whistling Kite; Black Kite; and Australian Pipit. Since arriving at work there have been some Splendid Fairy-wrens and Zebra Finches.






























No comments:

Post a Comment